Drew J. Steadman joined Prochaska, Howell & Prochaska LLC in 2012 after graduating law school. Drew believes every client has the right to their day in court. He exclusively represents injured parties in medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death suits. Drew believes these clients need the most help, which is why he is so dedicated in fighting for their rights to win them fair compensation.
Drew enjoys the personal relationships he forges with clients, and the rewarding feeling of helping them obtain closure through the legal system. He works hard to win maximum benefits for every injured client. Drew realizes that finding justice through fair compensation is the first step an injured client needs to take, in order to reclaim their identity and get their lives back on track.
Drew’s Recent Success
- $200,000 settlement on behalf of a client injured in a one car motor vehicle accident.
- $175,000 settlement on behalf of the heirs in a wrongful death case where a nurse overdosed a patient on Hydromorphones.
- $100,000 policy limits settlement on behalf of a minor who was shot through the ankle with a .45 handgun while hunting.
- Kansas, 2012
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 2012 – Juris Doctor
- Wichita State University, 2009
- Magna Cum Laude
- The Order of the Barristers Inductee – 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice – member since 2012
- Kansas Association for Justice – member since 2012
- Kansas Bar Association – member since 2012
- Wichita Bar Association – member since 2012
- Young Lawyers Section – member 2012 to present, Vice President 2014-2015 & President elect 2015-2016.
- Social Chair – 2013-2014