Kansas Personal Injury Attorneys Specializing in Injuries from Products Cases
Every year consumers are injured by unsafe products. When you buy a product, you have certain rights as a consumer. The most basic is the right to be safe while using the item. It imposes responsibilities on those that design, manufacture, assemble, inspect and sell products to make sure the general public will not be harmed. Products include everything sold on the market including aspirin, machinery parts, and automobiles.
If you’ve been injured by a product, you might be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses. If the injury caused by a product is significant enough to cause emotional, physical, or financial suffering, then you need to consult with personal injury attorneys to evaluate your damages.
Types of Product Injury cases include:
- Faulty airbags
- Defective seatbelts
- Defective motorcycle helmets
- Unsafe design (rollover tendencies)
- Manufacturing defects
- Faulty tires
- Defective seat belts
- Defective child safety seats
- Medical devices
- Poor design
- Use of poor quality materials
- Improper assembly
- Failing to properly test the product
- Failing to use warning labels
- Failing to properly use guards over moving parts
- Failing to inspect
- Inadequate assembly instructions and warnings
- Inadequate operator’s manual and warnings
- Failing to recall known defective products
If you or a loved one has been injured by a faulty product, the personal injury attorneys at Prochaska, Howell & Prochaska LLC can help! Please contact one of our skilled personal injury attorneys toll free at 800-266-0036 for your free consultation!