Michael W. Weber is an associate attorney at Prochaska, Howell & Prochaska LLC. Michael was born and raised in Wichita and went to college at Kansas State University, graduating cum laude. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon, where he served as a member and editor on the school’s Law Review publication. Michael has authored or co-authored multiple published articles on a variety of legal topics and is the current Co-Chair and lead column writer for the Journal of the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association. He is licensed to practice in Kansas and Oregon.
In his spare time, Michael enjoys traveling, hiking, woodworking, and lounging around the house with his wife Whitney and their two dogs. He is also an avid sports fan and rarely misses a K-State football or basketball game.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon, 2016 – Juris Doctor
- Kansas State University, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas Trial Lawyer Association
- Co-Chair of the KTLA Journal
- Lead Article Writer for KTLA Journal
- Kansas Bar Association Member
- American Association for Justice Member
- Wichita Bar Association member